1. My most prized possession is a painting I bought from a friend who paints. It says 'Kærlighed og Kildevand' which is sort of like the English expression "love in a cottage". I can look at it from both the livingroom and kitchen and it makes me so happy.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be a bit older than I am now. I think one of the things I've learned from life (being only 23) is that things just gets easier the older I get; life is stille pretty complicated though, so I'm not afraid of getting older.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is being impulsive hanging out with the people I want to but first deciding on the day what I like to do. Normally I need a schedule for everything so it relaxes me not having too many things planned when we get to the weekend.
4. My outlook on life is that regret and that sort of feelings are just a wait of time. You've done what you've done and I think everyone always do their best.
5. If you want to annoy me, just don't listen when others talk to you. I think that some people are just waiting for their change to talk when they are not; we have two ears and only one mouth people!
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to my boyfriend. It's a good thing he doesn't realize this but he can seriously wrap me around his pinky finger when he smiles.
7. When dressing for the day one should think about where you are going; clothes actually says a lot about a person. Yesterday my father told me he had helped some people at a meeting with a lawyer (he is in financing) and that they showed up looking like the tramp from Lady and the Tramp; he said that didn't help out the outcome of the meeting. This doesn't mean you should just wear something because you think it's the right thing but my mom told me two basic rules which I still live by: 1) don't wear something with even the slightest hole in it. 2) Don't wear something dirty.
Have a great weekend!