Let's begin with the Weekly random picture not showed before: The gift I gave my mom for mothers day.
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to a spa since I have a cold and could really use some sauna treatment and I would bring my mom or a girlfriend 'cause I need some girl-time.
2. Something I often rant about is how I should really be loosing some weight - often while I'm eating a cupcake.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is fruit. I love chilled strawberries, blueberries or grapes.
4. My "life-saving" product is a skin tonic which seems to remove the natural oils from my skin.
5. A friend is someone who is not only there when you're sad and 'need them' but also there to share happy memories. I know it's normally said the other way around, but really, who wants a friend you can't laugh with?
6. If I could write my own blank it would be if this day would have a soundtrack what would it be?
7. My favorite kind of art is mailart. I make it myself and I really love recieving pretty letters in the mail. You can see some of the things I send and recieve at my snail mail blog: www.swapable.blogspot.com