Friday means it's time for filling in some blanks
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, emptying the dishwater; it's just so trivial. I buy new plates all the time to make sure I have something nice to look at while taking it out ;-)
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is any seafood really. I love fish but I hate cooking it myself because it's so smelly and slimy :-p But give me a fancy sushi place or some calimari at a restaurant and I'll love you forever.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything that's fairly complicated. I like having to think when I cook. When we were both studying our friends always teased us with our cooking habits. We could walk around in old clothes and never go on a vacation but we ate like royalty every day. Now that my boyfriend works, we even get to go on vacations and buy stuff besides awesome produce :-p
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is that he is absolutely right although I'll probably be adding some extra minutes to his statement due to all the realityshows, talentshows and even all of the blogs where 'normal' people might end up being famous.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish to finish my education in a swift, get an awesome job and get pregnant with a healthy baby :-)
7. My biggest pet peeve is aww this is an embarresing question. I like to think of myself like a open and warm person but sometimes the littlest things annoy me; like when I sing a song and my boyfriend start whisteling along. I mean, he doesn't sing along, he whistles! I hate whisteling...