Undersider

fredag den 18. marts 2011

I'm completly blank... but hey, it's friday!

 
 
1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is when I got an Iphone for free 'cause my mom didn't know what to use it for - yay Mom!

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Hyacinth Bucket - she sort of belongs there, Dirch Passer - a Danish comedian who made a lot of movies, theatre shows, and so on (died in 1980), my grandmother (mom's mom) she died when I was four and I've been told I look a lot like her so would like to talk to her. Hm, thinking this over I think I would prefer one-on-one dinners with these people since I'm not sure one dinner has room for that much personality.

3.  Something that inspires me is  looking at people. I travel by train and bus twice a week and there are so many interesting people; I love thinking about what their stories might be.

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with   spicy, I think there are many flavours within spicy so that would be the easiest way to be sure I still had something that tastiet different: eg. Mustard vs. chili peppers or Wasabi.

5.  I dream about  having a child.

6.  My weekend will be spent  visiting people. It's my mother in laws birthday tomorrow so we will have a surprise brunch party and go to a nice restaurant in the evening. On sunday my Boyfriend and I will go try out a new running rute and then go visit my parents.

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be one with a lot of episodes so I wouldn't have to see too many of them too many times, however I think everything would get old after a while...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar